Gender: MEN Collar: O-Neck Material: Cotton Sleeve Style: Regular sleeve Sleeve Length(cm): Short Fabric Type: Knitted Pattern Type: Print Style: ...
Great communication. Delivery on time. Definitely buy again and I would reccommend this site to buy stuff.
So fast delivery. I am fully satisfied. Really appreciated.
Best online shopping ever
Stretchable Twill Cotton for Men Fabric: Cotton Twill 94%, Elastane 6% Thickness : Thick Style: Solid Suitable for Casual Look Wash Care: Machine wash
In The Box Handset, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the ...
Material: Mapple Dimension(in cm): 104.648 x41.91 Model - Venus 6 strings 20 Frets Additional special tone/ volume pickup Comes with a guitar cov...
ACER ASPIRE A514-52-55R3 Intel Core i5 10510U, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB, 14" HDSpecification : CPU 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10510U (6 MB Cache, ...
Pebeo High Viscosity Studio Acrylics - Set Of 18 Colours In 12 Ml Tubes
New Vicky Stationers
Artist Inks & Paints
5 In Stock
- Set of 18 Colours in 12 ML Tubes; Included - Lemon Cad. Yellow Hue, Primary Yellow, Cadmium Orange Hue, Transparent Vermilion, Magenta, Oriental Violet, Dark Ultramarine Blue, Primary Cyan, Cadmium Green Hue, Phthalo green, Hooker's Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Payne's Grey, Mars Black and 2 x Titanium White
- Versatile acrylic paints ideal for professional artists, mixed media artists, hobby artists, students of art & high volume users. Developed with same precision as extra fine acrylics; Vivid, deep & richly pigmented; Great lightfastness & performance
- Can be used on most surfaces like canvas, wood, metal, board, etc.; Retains the Brush, knife or spatula mark; Can be used pure or with acrylic mediums / studio auxiliaries; Thick consistency makes them ideal for working in dimension; can be combined with Pebeo Mixed Media paints
- Range consists of 62 colours (48 Satin finish Standard colours, 4 Metallic, 7 Special Dyna Iridescent Colours & 3 Fluorescent colours); Dry to touch in 30 minutes to 1 hr & completely dry in 1-8 days depending on thickness of application
- Very adherent & permanent after drying and the film is strong & flexible to deformation; Water / Studio Bindex can be used as a thinner; Dyna colours look pearlescent or iridescent depending on the angle of light refraction
Pebeo Studio Acrylics High Viscosity Paints are ideal for professional artists, mixed media artists, hobby artists, students of art & high volume users. These acrylics are developed with the same precision as extra-fine acrylics.
Studio Acrylic paints are vivid, deep & richly pigmented. They offer very good lightfastness & performance. Studio Acrylics High Viscosity are adapted for working on canvas, cardboard, wood, metal, etc. It retains the brush, knife or spatula marks.
Pebeo Studio Acrylics have a thick consistency making them great for artists fond of texture & dimension. Pebeo Studio Acrylics can be combined with Pebeo speciality paints like Fantasy Prisme, Vitrail & Fantasy Moon for great mixed media applications.
Pebeo Studio Acrylics range consists of 62 intermixable colours; 48 standard colours, which have a satin finish, 4 Metallic colours, 7 Dyna Iridescent Colours & 3 Fluorescent colours. The range is available in 3 sizes; 100 ML Tubes, 250 ML Tubes & 500 ML Jars.
Pebeo Studio Acrylic paints dry to touch in 30 minutes to an hour & completely dry in 1-8 days depending on the thickness. They are very adherent & permanent after drying and the film is strong & flexible to deformation.
Water can be used as a thinner, but it results in a loss of consistency. Studio Bindex can be used for this purpose as well. Painting tools can be cleaned with soap & water before the paint dries.
The Dyna Iridescent colours have the gift of light and are formulated from interference / effect pigments called pearl pigments. Pearl pigments are composed of sheets of different materials with different refractive indices, which transmit part of the light and reflect another part, resulting in either an iridescent or pearl effect. The colours change depending on the angle of light refraction.