Gender: MEN Collar: O-Neck Material: Cotton Sleeve Style: Regular sleeve Sleeve Length(cm): Short Fabric Type: Knitted Pattern Type: Print Style: ...
Great communication. Delivery on time. Definitely buy again and I would reccommend this site to buy stuff.
So fast delivery. I am fully satisfied. Really appreciated.
Best online shopping ever
Stretchable Twill Cotton for Men Fabric: Cotton Twill 94%, Elastane 6% Thickness : Thick Style: Solid Suitable for Casual Look Wash Care: Machine wash
In The Box Handset, Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, Warranty card, User guide, Clear soft case, Screen protector pre-applied on the ...
Material: Mapple Dimension(in cm): 104.648 x41.91 Model - Venus 6 strings 20 Frets Additional special tone/ volume pickup Comes with a guitar cov...
ACER ASPIRE A514-52-55R3 Intel Core i5 10510U, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB, 14" HDSpecification : CPU 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10510U (6 MB Cache, ...
Winsor & Newton Brush Marker (Black)- Twin Tip- Alcohol Based
Colouring & Copic Art Range
Out of stock
- Blend-friendly, with malleable, alcohol-based, translucent ink Brushmarker;No of nibs - 2; Nib type - bullet shaped brush nib, chisel nib; Colours Included - Black
- Versatile illustrator's marker providing the ultimate in precise and flexible line control
- High quality nibs for print-quality, streak-free coverage; bullet shaped brush nib is made from a composite twin material to create a variety of strokes; broad nib at the other end of the marker has a chisel shape and is great for quick visuals and filling in larger areas
- Possible to overlay different BrushMarker colours to produce new colours and depending on how wet the ink is, smooth transitions can be achieved; a special colourless BrushMarker Blender is part of the range which can be used to soften and merge colours together
- For the best results, use BrushMarker in conjunction with Winsor & Newton Bleedproof Paper or a heavyweight paper or card stock with a smooth coated surface
Winsor & Newton BrushMarker is a versatile twin-tipped illustrator's marker featuring a broad nib and a highly durable brush nib providing the ultimate in precise and flexible line control.
The BrushMarker is available in 72 colours, ranging from subtle pastels through to bold vibrant hues. 11 BrushMarker colours are unique to the BrushMarker range.
The bullet shaped brush nib is made from a composite twin material that has fantastic wear properties. lt is made up of a harder inner core and a softer outerlayer. lt's a very versatile nib that enables the user to create a variety of strokes. Simply by varying the angle and downward pressure on the brush nib, the line width can be accurately controlled. The broad nib at the other end of the marker has a chisel shape and is great for quick visuals and filling in larger areas. These nibs are high quality nibs for print-quality, streak-free coverage.
BrushMarker ink is blend-friendly, with malleable, alcohol-based, translucent ink and the colours are formulated using the finest professional quality dyes. It's this formulation that makes the colour apply evenly, giving the user supremely smooth, consistent coverage. With BrushMarkers, it's easy to achieve a flawless 'print-quality' finish when colouring by hand. It's possible to overlay different BrushMarker colours to produce new colours and depending on how wet the ink is, smooth transitions can be achieved. A special colourless BrushMarker Blender is part of the range which can be used to soften and merge colours together.
Use BrushMarker in conjunction with Winsor & Newton Bleedproof Paper. Although lightweight at just 75gsm, it is formulated to prevent marker ink from bleeding. It's also very white and smooth and will make your colours look rich and vibrant with high levels of contrast. When not using Bleedproof Marker Paper, it is best to use a heavyweight paper or card stock with a smooth coated surface.